1. What do you do with my personal data?
We use your data to provide you great services. That includes doing things like:
Keeping you up-to-date and informed and responding to your enquiries, and highlighting any news, promotions or competitions we think you will be interested in (but only if you've asked us to!).
2. How long will you keep my personal data?
We keep information for as long as you are our customer.
We use your information to make your experience with Bar Soba smoother. In each case, the length of time that we need to keep the information may be different, but we will only keep the information for as long as we need it.
3. Who do you share my personal data with and why?
Bar Soba does not share your information with any 3rd parties, and will never do this, unless it is in the following situation:
When we have legal or regulatory requirements such as a request from the competition authority or a law enforcement agency.
4. What data do you hold on me?
We collect the information in the following ways:
Directly from you, such as contact information when making an online booking.
5. What are my rights?
You have the following rights:
• To be informed about how we use your personal data (the purpose of this Privacy Notice).
• To update your personal data. You can update or amend your information via your online account, if you have created one. For data not updateable through your online account, or if you do not have one, you will need to contact us.
• To ask us to delete your personal data. However, there may be circumstances where we are legally entitled to retain it.
• To get a free copy of your personal data.
• To object to the processing of your data and have it restricted. There may be circumstances where you ask us to restrict the processing of your information, but we are legally entitled to refuse that request.
• To review some automated decision-making or profiling (automated processing to determine certain things about you).
• The right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner (www.ico.org.uk) if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.
6. How do I change my marketing preferences?
You can opt in and out of marketing communications at any time by changing your preferences or by following unsubscribe links at the bottom of any marketing emails received from us.
Bar Soba will never give your personal data to a third party for marketing (or anything else!).
7. How do you ensure my data is secure?
Bar Soba is committed to keeping your data secure. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
8. How can I contact you?
If you would like more information or would like to raise any queries with us in relation to your information, you can contact us by writing to our Data Protection Officer at:
Data Protection Officer
Bar Soba Group
3/1 135 Buchanan St
9. Changes to this Privacy Notice
We will check this policy from time to time and post any changes here. We may also let you know about these changes by email.
The so called "session cookies" are stored in a temporary memory and are deleted when user closes the browser. Session cookies do not collect any information from the user's computer.
Disabling of cookies may limit the possibility to use the Website and may prevent user from fully benefiting of the Website functionalities and services.
Conditions and features of the personal data processing
Personal data collected by Bar Soba are mainly processed through electronic and automated means but also without the same (paper processing), under procedures and logics that comply with the data processing purposes as herein specified. Personal data of user are processed according to applicable privacy laws, including security and confidentiality issues, and are kept only for the time strictly functional to achieve the specific data processing purpose from time to time pursued and according to applicable laws.
Provides us with information about how users use the site enabling us to improve and refine customers' experience of Bar Soba. User data is all anonymous. You can find out more about Google's position on privacy as regards its adwords service at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
11 Mitchell Lane,
0141 2042404 | firstname.lastname@example.org
79 Albion Street,
0141 2371551 | email@example.com
116-122 Byres Road,
0141 3575482 | firstname.lastname@example.org
104 Hanover Street,
0131 2256220 | email@example.com
Currently closed for relocation, stay tuned for more details!
The Old Post office,
Victoria Street, Derby,
01332 987615 | firstname.lastname@example.org